Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Needle Minders Completed for You to Buy


Needle Minders Ready for Mother's Day

If you have been following my blog, you know that I discussed needle minders in my post of April 14. I finally completed a line of needle minders that you can purchase as a good gift for Mother's Day.  Many of us do some sort of stitching and the pesky needle gets away when we get up from our project to do something else.  We come back and find the needle and thread are missing.  Sometimes it falls into the folds of fabric, sometimes down the side of the chair, and who knows where else.  If the needle and thread are not attached to the fabric, it can be even a greater problem to find the needle.

We all like pretty things even when we are doing our stitching craft.  So why not dress up the fabric with a needle minder?  I have made three different sizes of these and three different price points.

Visit my shop to see the full line of needle minders ready for you to purchase for your Mother's Day gift.

I am thinking about expanding my line of beaded needlework accessories.  If you have ideas of something you would like to see me make, please let me know. Your comments mean a great deal to me.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment or share something new. I would love to hear from you.

LeAllyson

See Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...