Sunday, May 27, 2012

Orange Energy - Return from the Blogless

I have been away from this blog for far too long.  It's a beautiful Sunday morning over a long weekend, and I am ready to share again on this blog.

Orange is an exciting, energizing, refreshing color. Madlena Gocheva created this beautiful Etsy treasury to wake us up on this Sunday morning.  She features all kinds of lovely orange items from a fine art painting of orange poppies that just glow to a baby headband with a lovely orange flower.  And she was so kind to include my orange lucite flower ring.  Take a look at this fine collection below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment or share something new. I would love to hear from you.

LeAllyson

See Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...