Monday, May 28, 2012

Beaded ID Lanyards for the Office

Do you wear a lanyard to work?  Are you required to wear your id badge each and every day the full time you are at work?  Do you ever get tired of wearing it?

I wear an id badge to work everyday, and although I completely understand the need for it, I get a bit tired of wearing one everyday.  Perhaps that is because I don't wear a uniform.  I like to add jewelry to my outfits and find it hard to wear a nice necklace and an id badge.

As many of you know I have been designing, making, and selling beaded id badge lanyards for over a year.  I have enjoyed doing this and selling them to lots of people. I have made them in many different colors.  I have lanyards made with resin flower beads, polymer clay beads, Czech glass beads, and semi-precious stones.  Sometimes I make them with chain and colorful beads at places along the chain.

However, what about the need for a simple easy to wear lanyard that goes with anything, and allows the wearer to add a beautiful necklace along with the lanyard?  You want the lanyard to be elegant, simple, and timeless, but not the center of attention.  In response to my own desire for this, and hopefully to my customers, I am developing a new line of "Simple" lanyards.  I just posted the first two of those, and more will follow.

I will continue to create colorful fun lanyards, but now you can purchase a basic but beautiful lanyard to wear when you dress for work without giving much thought to how it coordinates with you choice of clothing that day.  I would love to know if you like these first two, and if you have ideas for what you would like to see in the future.  

How about simple id badge reels?  Are you looking for that also?




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! We have just gotten word that we will soon have to wear ID badges. Some of the girls and I have been looking up different neck lanyards to try and be as "fashionable" as possible. Thanks so much for some of these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found my post. I wear these and also decorative badge reels to my job. Check out my Etsy shop for a selection of these.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Plumbeadacious?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment or share something new. I would love to hear from you.

LeAllyson

See Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...