Monday, July 20, 2009

Getting Re-energized

I need to keep working my jewelry business. I find myself researching how to be successful, but not enough time putting into practice the things I learn. Not only that, I haven't even listed many of my pieces on my websites.

I've made lots of flower earrings, but only have about 6 of them posted for sale on one of my venues. How about other jewelry artists? Do you spend more time trying to figure out how to sell your jewelry, or marketing it than you do designing and creating?

Here are my newest listings of flower earrings.






1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite things to make is flower beads from polymer clay. So seeing your wonderful designs using flower beads is very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment or share something new. I would love to hear from you.

LeAllyson

See Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...