Thursday, July 24, 2014

Do You Have a Pinterest Business Page?

 Pinterest Logo

I like Pinterest!

Do you have a Pinterest business page for your small business?  I use Pinterest for my business, and find that by doing so I receive some traffic from my Pinterest page to my shop.

How to create a good Pinterest business page

I received an email from Mitt Ray at Social Marketing Writing that provides an excellent infographic describing the steps that need to be taken to set up a good Pinterest business page.  Take a look at it here to see if you are doing these things on you Pinterest business page.  If not, you may wish to do some of this to enhance your presence on Pinterest and drive more traffic to your shop.


Please visit Mitt Ray's website Social Marketing Writing for other valuable information about Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment or share something new. I would love to hear from you.

LeAllyson

See Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...