When I look at the numbers and all the time I put into trying to sell my jewelry, I sometimes get discouraged. So I decided to stop and look back over 2008 to see what I did in the last year. I was pretty surprised!
- I doubled my overall jewelry sales last year from the year before. This was combined online, craft show and word of mouth sales.
- I started this blog.
- I redesigned my website, www.plumbeadacious.com and now publish it via a different web host.
- I redesigned one of my Etsy shops, www.leallyson.etsy.com to focus on Filigree Romance jewelry
- I joined ShowMeEtsy, an Etsy street team, and participated in one of their craft sales.
- I've tried a little bit of social networking.
A few items I sold this last year: