Sunday, February 3, 2008

Plum Beadacious on Etsy



I started a new shop on Etsy called Plum Beadacious. It is the same name as my regular website. I also have a shop on Etsy under the name LeAllyson, called LeAllyson's Creations. I started that first about a year and a half ago. When I came up with the name Plum Beadacious for my website, it was too late to change my Etsy name. I finally decided to start a new shop. I am not sure if I will phase out the LeAllyson's Creation shop, or just change the focus of that shop.

Anyhow, I purchased a custom designed banner from an awesome designer on Etsy. She is creative, delivers the product quickly, and very helpful. If you need a banner for a very reasonable price check out henryrabbitdesigns at Etsy.

This is the banner above that she created for me in less than 24 hours. Isn't it absolutely beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment or share something new. I would love to hear from you.

LeAllyson

See Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...